||Grad. Cert. in Management, The University of Queensland
||Grad. Dipl. Library Science, Queensland University of Technology
||B.A. (Hons) English, Ataturk University
|2012 - Present
||University Librarian, Singapore Management University
Professional Positions Held
|2011 - Present
||Founding Director of Libraries and Advisor to the Rector, Ozyegin University
|2010 - 2011
||Vice-President and Executive Board member, Turkish Library Association
|2008 - 2011
||Director, Libraries, Ozyegin University
|2008 - 2010
||CIO, Ozyegin University
|2006 - 2008
||Director, Information Services , Bond University
|2001 - 2006
||Director, Library Services, Bond University
|1995 - 2001
||Executive Manager, Physical Sciences and Engineering Library Service, University of Queensland
|1986 - 1995
||Manager, Library Multimedia Services, University of Queensland
|1984 - 1986
||Readers' Advisor, University of Queensland
|1980 - 1981
||Lecturer, Hacettepe University
|1979 - 1980
||Librarian, University of London, School of Oriental and African Studies
Awards, Recognition and Honors
- Best paper award for the paper “Information Skills Training for Engineers” at the 1998 Annual Conference and Exposition of ASEE (American Society for Engineering Education) in Seattle, Washington
- University of Queensland Faculty of Business, Economics and Law Dean’s Honour Roll 2002 for outstanding academic excellence
- University of Queensland Award for the enhancement of student learning 2002, undergraduate site learning program (USLP) – member of the USLP team
- Vice-Chancellor’s Quality Award for the Library Team (2004)
- Nominated for AUQA (Australian Universities Quality Agency) Higher Education Quality award by Bond University Senior Management (2007)
- Listed in “Who’s Who of Australian Women - Leadership and Beyond, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010”
- Cribb, G. & Holt, I. (2012). Student Engagement and Library Use: An Examination of Attitudes Towards Use of Libraries and Information amongst Undergraduate Students at a Turkish University Library. Paper presented at the 33rd Annual IATUL Conference 2012, Singapore.
- Schmidt, J., & Cribb, G. (2011). The Effect of Technologies on Library Design: Building the 21st Century Library: Accommodating shifting user expectations. Paper presented at the 77th IFLA General Conference and Assembly, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Cribb, G., & Schmidt, J. (2011). Online space displacing physical space in libraries; the impact of online use on the transformation of library design. Paper presented at the ALIA Information Online Conference & Exhibition, Sydney.
- Cribb, G. (2009). Melting pot of library and IT culture in a new Turkish university: a journey towards multi anything. Paper presented at the 30th IATUL Conference, Leuven, Belgium.
- Cribb, G. (2006). Obituary: Marjorie Roe (28 August 1926 – 6 April 2005). Incite, 27, 32.
- Cribb, G. (2006). Human resource development : a strategic approach. Access, 20(3), 13-16.
- Cribb, G. (2005). Human Resource Development: impacting on all four perspectives of the Balanced Scorecard. Paper presented at the 71st IFLA General Conference and Council, Oslo, Norway.
- Cribb, G., & Abbott, W. (2004). The wave of the future : librarians teaching for 21st century skills. Paper presented at the School Library Association of Queensland Biennial Conference, Queensland.
- Cribb, G., & Hogan, C. (2003). Balanced Scorecard: linking strategic planning to measurement and communication. Paper presented at the 24th IATUL Conference, Ankara, Turkey.
- Schmidt, J., & Cribb, G. (1999). Leading life-long learning: the library's role. Paper presented at the 20th IATUL Conference, Chania, Greece.
- MacLeod, R., & Cribb, G. (1999). Round the World: Australian and South East Asian engineering resources. Ariadne, 19.
- Cribb, G., & MacLeod, R. (1998). Resources for engineering: EEVL’s picks. Science and Engineering Network News, 4(8).
- Cribb, G. (1998). Information skills training for engineers. Paper presented at the ASEE Annual Conference, Seattle, Washington.
| Email: email@example.com
Phone: +(65) 6828 0482
Fax: +(65) 682 8083
| Li Ka Shing Library
70 Stamford Road